3/16/15

Establish a 1RM backsquat 

 

"Death by Thrusters"

Perform 1 thruster on minute 1, 2 thrusters on minute 2, etc. 


14 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked
up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this web site, as I
experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish
loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing
with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content.
Make sure you update this again very soon.

Wed, May 17, 2017 @ 10:51 AM

2. wrote:
Hey there, You've done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

Wed, June 21, 2017 @ 8:43 AM

3. wrote:
Glad to be one of many visitants on this awful website :D.

Sun, July 2, 2017 @ 9:28 PM

4. wrote:
Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post
is just nice and i could assume you are
an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS
feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and
please continue the enjoyable work.

Sun, April 22, 2018 @ 5:52 PM

5. wrote:
Quality content is the important to invite the viewers to
visit the web page, that's what this site is providing.

Sun, April 22, 2018 @ 6:23 PM

6. wrote:
Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same
layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Mon, April 23, 2018 @ 1:24 AM

7. wrote:
Hi I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing
on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now
and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous
post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment
but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read more, Please do keep up the superb job.

Mon, April 23, 2018 @ 1:58 AM

8. wrote:
Very rapidly this web site will be famous among all blogging and
site-building people, due to it's fastidious posts

Mon, April 23, 2018 @ 3:14 AM

9. wrote:
At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.

Mon, April 23, 2018 @ 11:58 AM

10. wrote:
I have been surfing online more than three hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content
as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Mon, April 23, 2018 @ 2:22 PM

11. wrote:
Hi there to every , because I am in fact eager of reading this
weblog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains good
data.

Sat, April 28, 2018 @ 2:51 AM

12. wrote:
I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your blog.
It looks like some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let
me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue
with my browser because I've had this happen before. Kudos

Sun, April 29, 2018 @ 11:44 PM

13. wrote:
We stumbled over here from a different web address and
thought I might check things out. I like what
I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

Tue, May 1, 2018 @ 5:34 PM

14. wrote:
Fantastic items from you, man. I have have in mind your
stuff previous to and you're just extremely fantastic. I really like what you've obtained here, really like what you're stating and
the best way by which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it sensible.
I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is actually a
terrific site.

Sun, July 15, 2018 @ 8:24 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.